Ви впевнені, що хочете вийти
з Вашого гостьового облікового запису?
Что вы узнаете
We are thrilled to announce the second session of Aesthetic Debate Club!
Oleksandr Turkevych, the undefeated champion in the battle for youth and beauty, will step into the virtual hexagon. His rival in this discussion will be a guest from distant Indonesia. Inneke is a true star of Asian aesthetic medicine, winner of The Indonesia Beauty Icon Awards in 2019
Who will win this time: one of the most renowned and respected lecturers in Europe, experienced and reputable O. Turkevych or Inneke, icon of dermatology and cosmetology of Southeast Asia?
The topic of the debate is “TREATMENT FOR PIGMENTATION AND MELASMA”.
- Laser treatment is the most efficient method of pigmentation removal – myth or reality?
- Pigmentation can be removed once and forever – true or false?
- Melasma is not treatable – yes or no?
- Professional cosmetics can completely resolve the problem of pigmentation – is it true or false?
- Is it possible to get rid of pigmentation at home – how does it actually work?
- Pigmentation cannot be fought in summer – myth or reality?
- Only the sun's rays lead to pigmentation – myth or reality?
Join our “Aesthetic Debate Club”: learn more about modern treatment protocols, gain knowledge and analyze exclusive clinical cases.
The attached video is the recording of live streaming event. Start of the presentation in the video: 00:03:07
Oleksandr Turkevych - MD, PhD, Associated Professor of Dermatovenereology of Lviv National Medical University, AMWC Scientific Coordinator, Scientific Director of «S Сongress», Annual Professor of Dermatology University of Rome "G.Marconi"
Inneke Jane Hidajat - MD, MSc, Board Certified Dermatovenereolgist / Dermatosurgeon, Senior Lecturer at School of Medicine, Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia Jakarta, 2019 Indonesian Rising Star Dermatologist (Indonesia Beauty Icon)
AESTHETIC DEBATE CLUB. Treatment of hyperpigmentation and melasma: western VS eastern approaches
with Antonina Glazepa