Ви впевнені, що хочете вийти
з Вашого гостьового облікового запису?
Czego się dowiesz?
Injuries, scars, burns – traces of the black hand of war – are becoming a new challenge for aesthetic medicine and require special knowledge and skills. Therefore, as part of the charity project HYALUAL announces an open Marathon of Victorious Clinical Cases!
As soon as June 22, the stellar team of 10 recognized Ukrainian experts will share the many years’ experience and real-world examples of victory over pain and evil.
The Marathon program covers: 30 clinical cases, most of which are recent stories of the war victims.
The event format – CONCENTRATED knowledge with real-world examples:
• Critical issues of facial reconstruction after volume loss;
• Management of patients with cicatricial changes due to burns and injuries;
• Proven approaches to special skin conditions provoked or exacerbated by the war: dry, depleted skin, stress acne, exacerbations of rosacea, post-traumatic conditions, etc.
We will analyze each case in detail: from the anamnesis and objective status of the patient to careful drug and technique selection, we will explore together all the subtleties and nuances of each case.
Each report will demonstrate specific reliable solutions – protocols with proven effectiveness, so that YOU can help your patients now.
You will get answers to pressing questions of today's cosmetology:
- How to recover lost volumes?
- How to reduce the risk of scarring in wound healing?
- When to start the correction? How to determine the duration of treatment?
- What techniques have demonstrated the highest efficiency in practice?
- How to achieve the best result in combination with hardware techniques?
- How to prevent complications and side effects?
Our speakers: Derbak Sergii, Hlazepa Antonina, Kachuk Yuliya, Karpinskyi Oleksandr, Lata Yaroslav, Lebedev Denys, Makisha Natalia, Pashkovska Oksana, Voloshyna-Andrashko Inga, Zimenkovskyi Andrii.
Marathon of Victorious Clinical Cases
with Oksana Pashkovskaya
with Pashkovskaya Oksana
Webinar by Alberto Leguina-Ruzzi